Nothing goes better with beer than the barbeque. Join home brewer extraordinaire Jim Kinsman and the Branding Iron’s Lisa Buttonow and Steve Fearing, for a night of All Things Beer And BBQ. Enjoy a full meal of beer-braised pulled pork, beer-and-bacon beans, salad with beer vinaigrette, porter brownie bar and other beer dishes while sipping on a cold American brew. Jim will share some of his fine home brews and their secrets. Expect delicious food and an informal discussion on how to make really good beer at home. Meal starts promptly.
Location: Branding Iron Roadhouse, 132 South Main St., Lime Ridge
Registration is required for all classes and events. Find more information on registration
We still have openings in many classes. There are two ways to register, until space is filled
- Online: Visit our Classes and Events page
to use our online ticketing service. Pay by credit card.
- In Person: (check or cash only) If space is available, register at Fermentation Fest Headquarters – the Reedsburg Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Oct. 3, 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 10, 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Oct. 4, 5, 11 and 12, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
To find the location of your class and other important details about your visit,
please check in
at Fermentation Fest Headquarters – the Reedsburg Area Chamber of Commerce – at least 30 minutes before it starts.
The Reedsburg Chamber of Commerce is located at 240 Railroad Street. More information