- 10am-4pm Map Stop #17: Branding Iron Roadhouse, Fizzeology, Hidden Valley Mushrooms, Slow Food UW, St. Patrick’s Church, Tabal Chocolate with Amaranth Café & Bakery, Wisconsin River Meats
- 10am-4pm Map Stop #26: Chef K. Clark Pickles & Preserves, Four Elements, Lodge Coffee Roasters, Roots Chocolates, Slide Food Cart & Catering, SoHo Gourmet
- 10:30am-12:30pm Gin, Chocolate & Bottle Rockets – Map Stop #3
- 11am-3pm Liam O’Brian – Seated Loop Study No. 1, Map Stop #25
- 1-2pm Traditional Native American Dance, Map Stop #9
- 1:30-3:30pm International Crane Foundation: Dress Like a Crane! – Map Stop #23
- 2-4pm A Woven Trio: Modern Work Songs – Map Stop #3
(in order of appearance along the DTour – Look for the Yellow Banners!)
- 10am-4pm Troyer’s Candy Shoppe – Candies, jams, jellies, baskets, gift baskets, gift items, homemade bar soaps, dry soup mixes, and pancake mix with Wisconsin maple syrup. Map Stop #9.
- 10am-4pm Stone Circle Studios – Art, beeswax & tree resin encaustic paintings. S7163 County Road G, Hillpoint.
- 10am-4pm Heartgate Haven – Holistic resources to balance mind, body and emotions, remove patterns of stress that limit you. S6957 Co Rd PF, North Freedom.
- 10am-4pm Echo Valley Farm – Our heirloom Apple orchard brings you fresh delicious cider, pies, sweet breads, jams, jellies and more! S6957 Co Rd PF, N. Freedom
- 10am-4pm Linda’s Farm Stand – Pumpkins, Indian corn, fall flowers, original design scarecrows and other fall-inspired art items. We will also be selling local honey, homemade farm fresh jams, jellies and salsa. S5372 Co. Rd. PF, North Freedom.
- 11am-2pm Rock Springs Public Library – Homemade soups and Carr Valley cheese. 101 1st St, Rock Springs.
Supporting Events & Downtown Happenings
- 9am-5pm Upcycled art & Maker table, All ages, Free. All materials and tools provided. Lemonade Workshop, 46 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 10:30am-5pm Fermentophone – stop in and help make some fermented edibles to add to this multisensory installation, Map Stop #42, 249 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 11am – 5:30pm Guided Motorcoach Tour of Farm/Art DTour – ($74 – includes lunch) Departing from the Reedsburg Area Chamber. Call Able Trek Tours to reserve: 608-524-3021 or 1-800-205-6713
- 11am-5pm Hops & Curds – ($12) Join veteran cheesemaker Bob Koenig for hand-battered Carr Valley cheese curds paired with 3 beers from Potosi Brewing Company. Touchdown Tavern, 125 E Main St, Reedsburg.
- 1-3pm Crafternoon at the Library – Wine Glass Painting ($5 material fee). Reedsburg Public Library, 370 Vine St.
Have great photos of the DTour and Fermentation Fest?
Share them on twitter #FermFest and on our Facebook page!