Food on the DTour
(in order of appearance along the DTour)
- 10am-4pm Shepherd’s Café at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, Map Stop #5
- 8am-7pm Aunt Ozie’s Café, Map Stop #7
- 11am Neumann’s Bar & Grill, Map Stop #12
- 12pm Branding Iron Roadhouse, Map Stop #13 (Offshoot)
- 10am-4pm Food Chain I, Map Stop #17
- 10am-4pm Food Chain II, Map Stop #26
- 11am-9pm Coach House Restaurant & Bar, Map Stop #35
- 7:30pm D-Composition: Forward (A Concert) $12, pay at the door. Free pre-show begins at 5pm Old School Art Asylum, 308 W Maple St, Lime Ridge.
(in order of appearance along the DTour – Look for the Yellow Banners!)
- 10am-4pm Troyer’s Candy Shoppe – Candies, jams, jellies, baskets, gift baskets, gift items, homemade bar soaps, dry soup mixes, and pancake mix with Wisconsin maple syrup. Map Stop #9.
- 10am-4pm Heartgate Haven – Holistic resources to balance mind, body and emotions, remove patterns of stress that limit you. S6957 Co Rd PF, North Freedom.
- 10am-4pm Echo Valley Farm – Our heirloom Apple orchard brings you fresh delicious cider, pies, sweet breads, jams, jellies and more! S6957 Co Rd PF, N. Freedom
- 10am-4pm Linda’s Farm Stand – Pumpkins, Indian corn, fall flowers, original design scarecrows and other fall-inspired art items. We will also be selling local honey, homemade farm fresh jams, jellies and salsa. S5372 Co. Rd. PF, North Freedom.
Special Events & Happenings
- 9am-5pm Upcycled art & Maker table, All ages, Free. All materials and tools provided. Lemonade Workshop, 46 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 10:30am-5pm Fermentophone – stop in and help make some fermented edibles to add to this multisensory installation, Map Stop #42, 249 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 1-5pm Visit the Confession Booth & artist Sara Heymann will paint your portrait, Stop #25
- 7-9pm Fermenter’s Swap Party – ($5) Welcome all fermenters to this celebration of culture! Bring your homemade fermented goods to trade tips and tastes. Blue Heron, 170 E. Main St.