- 10am-4pm Map Stop #17: Fizzeology, Hidden Valley Mushrooms, St. Patrick’s Church, Branding Iron Roadhouse, Slow Food UW, Tabal Chocolate with Amaranth Café & Bakery, Wisconsin River Meats
- 10am-4pm Map Stop #26: Chef K. Clark Pickles & Preserves, Four Elements, Roots Chocolates, Lodge Coffee Roasters, Slide Food Cart & Catering, SoHo Gourmet
- 10:30am-12:30pm Logan Marvel of Mr. Marvel’s Wondertorium – Map Stop #3
- 1-2pm Traditional Native American Dance – Map Stop #9
- 1:30-3:30pm Driftless Brass Quintet – Map Stop #23
Events along the DTour
- 9am Honey Creek Birding Field Trip – (free) Hike the beautiful Honey Creek Nature Preserve with the Wisconsin Society for Ornithology. Bring waterproof boots! Honey Creek trailhead, ½ mi E of Hwy PF on Skyview Rd, near Map Stop #21. For more info: Kim Kreitinger, 415.265.9153
- 10-11:30am Unearthing a Soil Quilt – ($5 suggested donation) Share stories with local farmers & soil experts about our foodshed, and celebrate the making of the Soil Quilt. Rock Springs Public Library, 101 1st St, Rock Springs.
- 12-6pm Visit the Confession Booth & artist Sara Heymann will paint your portrait, Stop #25
(in order of appearance along the DTour – Look for the Yellow Banners!)
- 10am-4pm Stone Circle Studios – Art, beeswax & tree resin encaustic paintings. S7163 County Road G, Hillpoint.
- 10am-4pm Heartgate Haven – Holistic resources to balance mind, body and emotions, remove patterns of stress that limit you. S6957 Co Rd PF, North Freedom.
- 10am-4pm Echo Valley Farm – Our heirloom Apple orchard brings you fresh delicious cider, pies, sweet breads, jams, jellies and more! S6957 Co Rd PF, N. Freedom
- 10am-4pm Linda’s Farm Stand – Pumpkins, Indian corn, fall flowers, original design scarecrows and other fall-inspired art items. We will also be selling local honey, homemade farm fresh jams, jellies and salsa. S5372 Co. Rd. PF, North Freedom.
- 11am-2pm Rock Springs Public Library – Homemade soups and Carr Valley cheese. 101 1st St, Rock Springs.
Special Events & Downtown Happenings
- 9am-5pm Upcycled art & Maker table, All ages, Free. All materials and tools provided. Lemonade Workshop, 46 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 10:30am-5pm Fermentophone – stop in and help make some fermented edibles to add to this multisensory installation, Map Stop #42, 249 E Main St., Reedsburg
- 3:30pm-5pm Featured Speaker: Rachel Reynolds Luster – (FREE) Rachel will talk about nurturing a healthy sharing economy. Woolen Mill Gallery, 28 E. Main St., 2nd Floor. Rachel is also a fiddler – keep an eye out for her fiddling along the route this weekend!
Have great photos of the DTour and Fermentation Fest?
Share them on twitter #FermFest and on our Facebook page!